Create your own tip!
Creating your own life-saving tips
We would also really like to hear about your life-saving tips. What do you turn to in order to get through hard times?
If you would like to create your own life-saving tip, you can use these questions as a guide:
- Please describe something that gets you through hard times. This might be something you do, or something other people do, or something you believe, or think is important.
- Share a story of a time when this special value, belief, skill or knowledge has made a difference to you or to others.
- Please speak about the history of this skill, value or belief. How did you learn this?
- Who did you learn it from? Or who did you learn it with?
- Is this linked in some way to any particular groups, family, communities or cultural histories of which you are a part?